From 1 August 2013 holders of Light and Eco tickets will be charged 10 euros for checking in at the check-in counter at the airport. Web check-in, check-in at the kiosks at the airport and automated check-in service are free of charge. Passengers with special needs can check in at the counter free of charge. Read more here.
Please print your boarding pass or send it to your e-mail in case you need the boarding pass as a document. It is not possible to issue a boarding pass after the flight.
This is the most convenient way to check-in: you choose your seat, print your boarding pass and proceed straight to security check with carry-on baggage.
Web check-in is available from 24 hours to 45 minutes before scheduled departure for flights departing from Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Vilnius, Oslo, Paris, Trondheim, Stockholm and Nizza.
You can check-in your checked baggage at the airport baggage drop-off counter.
NB! In case you need to change or cancel your chek-in you can do it via the same system you checked in.
This is the simplest way to check-in that enables you to:
- print your own boarding pass and board your plane faster
- choose your seats
- go straight to security check with carry-on baggage
- enter your EuroBonus number
Automated check-in in mobile phone
- For automated check-in passengers have to enter their mobile phone number during booking process.
- Automated check-in is available for flights departing from Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Vilnius, Oslo, Paris, Trondheim, Stockholm and Nice.
Automated check-in is not possible at the airports where self-service solutions are not available: Kiev, Moscow, St. Petersburg.
- Passengers don't have to register themselves on the flight, they will receive automatic check-in confirmation with the link to the boarding pass on their mobile phone at 7 p.m. in the previous evening if their flight departs between 00.01-18.59, or at 8 a.m. if their flight departs between 19.00-23.59.
- Read more about automated check-in
Self-service check-in kiosk at the airport
- Self-service check-in kiosks are available from 24 hours until 35 minutes before scheduled departure time for flights departing from Tallinn Airport.
- Self-service check-in kiosks are available from 24 hours until 45 minutes before scheduled departure time for flights departing from Copenhagen, Oslo, Trondheim and Stockholm (Arlanda) Airports.
- Self-service check-in kiosks are not available for Estonian Air flights departing from Vilnius, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, Nice, Moscow, Kiev, St. Petersburg.
- Enter your ticket number or booking code to the check-in kiosk. The kiosk prints you a boarding pass and when you travel with carry-on baggage only you can proceed straight to the security check.
- If you need to drop off your baggage you can do it after the self-service check-in.
- If you were not able to print out your boarding pass from web, you can print it from the self-service check-in kiosk at the mentioned airports.
Airport check-in desk
- Check-in at the Tallinn airport check-in desk ends 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- To complete your check-in in time please come to the airport at least 2 hours before the departure time indicated on your ticket. That is, unless you use one of the early check-in options listed below.
- For information about the check-in schedules at other airports please read the airport information
- Passengers, who have arrived to Oslo Gardermoen airport on a domestic flight and have no boarding pass or possibility to check in to their connecting flight, can pass security control by presenting their ticket.
Check-in on the previous day for flights departing from Tallinn
Another option for hassle-free check-in is to do it on the day before your flight.
Hand in your baggage as well and you will have only the security check and the passport control to perform on the day of departure. Check-in on the previous day saves you the time you would spend in queues and on coming to the airport extremely early in the morning. At Tallinn airport you can check-in on the previous day from 12:00-21:00, but not earlier than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- passport (on international flights)
- passport or national ID-card (in the European Union)